Skip to main content

Got any Tickets? Need a Ticket?

Those are two phrases you should expect to hear at a much larger volume levels when you walk around Yankee Stadium in the not too distant future as the state of New York is expected to eliminate restrictions on ticket scalping. So now instead of walking near the stadium and having guys analyze you from a far and then ask you if you need any tickets, they can just holler and scream as loud as they want.

I do not know whether this is a good/bad/neutral thing. Does it really change much? I mean people have been and will continue to scalp their tickets regardless of the policy. And it's not as if I plant myself around Yankee Stadium and scalp my tickets so it doesn't really effect me unless I plan on going down and buying scalped tickets some day, which is doubtful. I think in the long run it just benefits people who live in the Bronx and Queens who can go to the stadium any day of the week and find tickets to buy regardless of the game, or can go out and sell their tickets that they may have camped out for when they went on sale. It makes sense to make it legal, what's the point of it being illegal, but in actuality it doesn't effect me in the slightest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lou Holtz is the Homer / Annoyingly Delusional

As my buddy Joe and I always joke, if Notre Dame was suiting up against an all Jesus team, aka a team made up of 55 Sons of God, Lou Holtz would probably still pick Notre Dame to win by a touchdown. So of course this weekend when I'm watching Sportscenter and they have him and fellow old man Corso making predictions, Lou picks ND to beat Michigan. Not that big of a deal, Michigan is a big question mark this year, but of course than Lou says that Notre Dame will win 11 games this year. This is the same Notre Dame that lost to a service academy last year. And just when you thought the douchy homerism was going to end ESPN asks which BCS school is going to be the biggest surprise team in the country. Any guesses to whom it was? I'll give you a clue it was another team he coached. If you guessed South Carolina you would be a winner. Next up on Lou's prediction watch, the Jets win the Superbowl, NC St. wins the ACC, Arkansas dominates the SEC West, Minnesota wins the Big

M E T S = Mercifully End The Season

Do it before David Wright gets Hurt!

Ranking the New York Jets Historical Helmets

There's no way you can't go with the Helmet they won the Super Bowl in. You just can't. Next, I really don't understand why they don't where the helmet with the Jet as their throwback uniforms. That helmet is awesome. Then I'm going with the Helmets from the 80s because it's the classic feel and the white face mask is 10 times better than the black one. And the rankings continue until you get to... The Titans Helmet. I hate everything about those Titan uniforms. The Helmets are boring and the colors are GOD awful. Navy blue and Mustard? What the hell is that. Disgusting. If they wore those unis when I was a kid I'd probably be a Giant fan, and be much happier with my life in football.